Supercuts - Stylist
NOW HIRING – You control your pay!
Many Stylists who do a great job of customer service and sell additional products regularly make about $18 an hour including tips!
You are a stylist with a colorful personality, who works fast, with precision, and attention to detail. And we can’t forget about your passion for education.
That’s exactly why you need to work at Supercuts – a salon that truly understands all things hair and allows you to thrive.
You need to be part of the team that is made up of the some of the most educated stylists in the industry.
Once you’re a stylist on the Supercuts team, you’ll be able to:
- Fine-tune your core skills and master new trends before anyone else - you’ll cut, clip, color, highlight, style and do facial waxing.
- Experience and become certified through our proprietary Hair Stylist Academy training.
- Knock it out of the park with customer traffic through our partnership with the MLB.
- Get product and tool discounts to help maximize your skill and creativity.
- Challenge and reward yourself through fun competitions that showcase your work.
- Have work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Now, we said you’re fast, so click on that apply button today.
You’ll soon see and experience the positive, supportive team at Supercuts that offers consistent, quality haircuts at a moment’s notice to keep your customers looking sharp.
Supercuts is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful.
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for this position or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain the required license.
Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
A stylist in training at Supercuts is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to help them learn the business.
RIDGE GOODMAN PLAZA
1381 RIDGE RD E
City, State, Zip
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.