Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
The Apprenticeship Program with Regis will provide you the required hours of practical training experience covering mandated subjects in order for you to obtain your license while working under the supervision of a journeyperson/licensed stylist. As a hired apprentice, you will be accountable for practicing and acquiring all the performance objectives.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No-appointment necessary, and guests can check in online or by phone.
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry leader since 1975.
• Must obtain a Certificate of Qualification or a be registered as an apprentice
• Successful completion of HSA (Supercuts Hair Stylist Academy) and the ability to recertify annually
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner
• Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
• Standing for sustained periods of time
• Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
• Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
• Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
• Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
• Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
• Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants